7 March 2016

Hexie Swap

It's been a while since my last post. I got caught up doing Uni, then Christmas, job hunting, no lights for 3 months etc. Now Uni is back on!! But I've been doing a little bit of sewing. I've been involved in a hexie swap. We are swapping 1" hexies. It's been fun. I've learned that I don't really like glue basting even though it's quicker (once you get over the learning curve).

These are the hexies I've sent other people.












These are the ones I've received in return. Next time, I'm going to pick a specific colour instead of fabric ranges (I said Civil War, 1930's or brights). Too much of a mixed bag with the options I offered. Now I just have to decide on a colour!! I think maybe yellow. I want to do a yellow and white quilt. Yeah, yellow next time.






0 comments: